014 - Stylenanda/3 Concept Eyes haul

By Melody Tan - 4/01/2013 01:43:00 PM


The other I decided to order some stuff from Stylenanda! It amounted to a whopping USD$150 or more, I can't remember quite exactly the accurate sum.


Some of the 3 Concept Eyes stuff included in my box of happy all the way from South Korea ^^


Glossing waterful foundation//Waterful concealer


Lip pigments//Cream blusher


Eyebrow kit


Fresh aqua mist//Nail polish


Been trying out the GEO Cafe Mimi series lens in Waffle Grey (15mm) for this month as well! I got mine from Eyesation.


Fresh out from the bottle






Make up by 3 Concept Eyes, super in love with the lip pigments as they are slightly moisturizing so they don't dry up the lips. Also, super super super love the Glossing Waterful liquid foundation, it is the lightest liquid foundation I've ever come across. It glides on smooth on the face and leaves a sheer coverage. Don't expect a heavy coverage though, unless you're gonna apply a lot more layers on. I will be doing a full review on the 3 Concept Eyes haul if possible! As of now, I think I may be ordering more from them soon ^^

xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Omg I Love that store!!! Thank you for reviewing these items. I also ordered from them yesterday, mostly lipstick. If you're interested in a review on other 3CE products, visit and follow my blog amismagicbox.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering, how long did it take for these to arrive from South Korea? Thanks! I'm thinking of placing and order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! If you're purchasing from Singapore, these will take around 10 days to reach you. The shipping is really fast nowadays! :)

      Delete