019 - Just a quickie

By Melody Tan - 4/23/2013 01:37:00 AM



Hi all! I know some of you have been searching for a continuation of my Taiwan Travelogue posts, but I am sorry to say that I have only completed up till Day 2 of it! But please be rest assured, because I am already working on Day 3 of the travelogue!! I know it's kinda late for it, but I am quite bent on completing my Taiwan Travelogue before Woody and I set foot on yet another country! I'm soooo excited :D Do be prepared for long posts coming your way soon, just give me some time alright? The number of photos that I want to post is pretty massive. Meanwhile, you may read my Taiwan Travelogue Day 1 and Day 2 posts here! I have also added the new archives link on the left side of the blog, just above the stats counter so that whoever wants to read the past entries can just head over there. And as usual, you can follow me over on Instagram @twinkletea because I update pretty often and spam my followers. HAHAHA. Good night, lovely people! ♡

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments