050 - Hello there, the angel from my nightmare

By Melody Tan - 5/16/2014 10:57:00 PM



Hello there!! *waves* It sure is getting dusty in here..... My last blog post was dated back in February. It's already May now, how can time pass so fast!? Quite a fair bit of stuff have happened within these three months of time lapse. Everyday it's just busy, busy, busy. Everyday I just look forward to the end of work, end of week, then there goes yet another weekend.

If you've realized, I have a new blog skin! Yayyyy! It's still pink and white minimalistic, just the way I like it. I'll prolly create a new header just to start things afresh once again. Right now....it's time to bathe and wait for the boyfriend to finish his working before fetching me.

TGIF, everyone! ♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments