051 - Wheeler's Yard

By Melody Tan - 5/20/2014 08:50:00 PM

Baohui and I finally managed to check out Wheeler's Yard two weeks back! It was a Saturday and boy, was it crowded despite us going at around 3pm. We had to cab in there because we were unsure of the way, but it's near Toa Payoh Stadium....I think. There were so many people around but not enough staff to go around because the tables were mostly left uncleared and we had to clear the plates and bring them to the poor lone guy clearing all the tables in the cafe.










Big breakfast for me because I haven't had breakfast nor lunch. I thought the food was just mediocre, my favorite item on that huge ass plate was the hashbrown. Scrambled eggs weren't that nice either.


Hazelnut latte.


Prawn aglio olio for her. The plate was really big and took up quite a lot of space... A tad bit oily but still good!




Saw these really cool Vespas parked outside.


You haven't been to Wheeler's Yard if you didn't take a photo against this blue background!











#ootd wearing a scarlet ruffled top from The Tinsel Rack.



Wheeler's Yard
28 Lor Ampas, Singapore 328781
Tel: 6254 9128

An abrupt ending, but I am preparing my next post for last year's Korea travelogue! Please bear with meeeee?♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments