030 - Ichiiiiiiban!

By Melody Tan - 7/30/2013 04:34:00 PM

Happy Tuesday, y'all!! I had a bad start to this morning, I believe that thousands of others were also in the same situation as me due to the train fault at Harbourfront MRT station in the morning! I thought I was gonna be early for work, till I heard the dreaded announcement once I entered the station... The train was crowded and it stopped for at least 5 minutes at each stop :( In the end, I was late for work and reached only at 9:50AM. Thank goodness there were at least 3 other colleagues who were in the same situation as me, so I won't be penalized for being late today! :) That was one good thing that happened at work today, the second was my lunch with Faye! It's been quite some time since I last saw her, been trying to lunch together for a few times already but she's always so busy. Lunch hour will never ever be enough for us to finish talking about everything under the sun... It was a good but short catch up though! I always leave her laughing at me, hahaha :D

Since I promised more updates, here's a short one about a random date of Woody and I at Vivo City back in June! ^^ (yes super backdated, I know)


UNIQLO. We can go to this shop every week, every day, and I think he will never be bored. Lol!


We were both hungry, so we decided to settle for dinner at Ichiban Boshi. Seriously, I haven't had Ichiban Boshi/Sushi before till June. And just in that month alone, I had it 4 times...... Once with Amanda, once with Joanne, once with my family and once with Woody. Phew!


The really cute baby who kept biting on a saucer at a table beside us.


Baby cuter or he cuter? The answer is obvious ;)


Wait, wait, waiting...




Ichiban's food ALWAYS come in such big servings!!


Oh oh, sashimi! My favorite :D


Complimentary chicken karrage because of the Ichiban group loyalty card.


Can they either expand the size of the table or shrink the size of the trays!? Never fail to experience the same lack of space problem whenever I dine at Ichiban..






Woody's favorite Sukiyaki, but I always think that their soup broth is too sweet...

After the 4 times of dining at Ichiban Boshi/Sushi, I have yet to step into their restaurant yet. Both Woody and I have been showing a liking for Korean food more nowadays...especially our favorite bi bim bap!! And the bi bim bap must be served in a hot stone pot, if not it will not taste as well! Where do we recommend for a good and cheap dol-sot bi bim bap in town area? I shall let you know in the next post! ;D Can't wait to end work and head off to the gym, it's been a good 1.5 weeks that I haven't worked out.... Till the next time!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments