031 - The day my boyfriend bought me shoes

By Melody Tan - 8/02/2013 01:29:00 PM

As the title goes, I shall be blogging about the day my boyfriend bought me some shoes.... Hahaha. I have been subconsciously been a shoe freak without really realizing it, till the day I start to look at my shoes collection as a whole. THAT was when I realized I gotta stop buying so many shoes, black shoes especially. I must have a pair of black shoes in every kind of design available out there. Okay maybe just exaggerating, how can a girl ever have enough shoes, am I right? ;) In fact each time when I go overseas, I tend to lug on average 5 pairs of shoes back? It's never enough!! *smiles sheepishly*

And sometimes, it really doesn't help that your boyfriend is equally a shoe fanatic as well, because I think he prolly has a bigger collection of shoes than me!! :O So the other day when we went to town on a weekend, I told him I wanted to go PVS @ Cineleisure to take a look at the shoes because I've been pondering about getting a second pair of Jeffrey Campbells. Been in love with the quality and design of the shoes ever since Woody bought me one back in February this year for Valentine's Day. It's the only pair of heels I feel comfortable in to step out of my house to go to town, or even to climb a whole flight of stairs at the overhead bridge. It IS that comfortable. I guess what you pay for is what you get? :)


Here's my JC Dina in black suede. Really love it to bits because it's so comfortable and I am obsessed with lucite everything. The only thing that worries me is that I may be too rough sometimes, and the lucite wedge looks fragile!


The only #ootd available from my Instagram with my JCs on. These shoes need more love.


Oh hai, big chicken is B I G!


And, cute boy is C U T E!! ♥____♥


Oh what did I tell you about he and his love for UNIQLO... Hahaha, I put that tshirt on him while he was busy.

Remember the last time when I said I'd introduce to you the cheapest and best tasting Bi Bim Bap in town area!? Bi Bim Bap is a famous Korean dish that basically means "Rice with Mixed Vegetables". From what Woody said, it is voted as one of the healthiest dishes, because it's mostly made of rice and vegetables. However, it also means that they are loaded with CARBS. A bowl of it can load up to 800 calories. The place that I am introducing to you today is......Hyangtogol Korean at Wisma Atria's Food Republic!

"Named after a village in Korea, Hyangtogol Korean offers bona fide traditional and authentic Korean cuisine at affordable prices. Opened by the very people behind the original Hyangtogol housed at level 2 of Amara Hotel, founder Dr. Kim Ho Jea believes in always putting his customers first and serving food with care. To ensure authenticity in taste, ingredients are directly imported from Korea and even the chefs preparing the food are from Korea. It is therefore no wonder that many popular Korean celebrities such as drama prince, Song Joong Ki who visited Singapore recently, flock to Hyangtogol Korean for a taste of home!"


They have many dishes available,their signature dishes include: Marinated BBQ Beef, Soft Bean Curd Soup, Spicy Beef Soup, Samgyetang (Ginseng Chicken Soup), Hot Stone Pot Rice with Mixed Vegetables (also known as Dolsot-Bibimbab). I have yet to try their samgyetang, but I think it is quite reasonably priced since it is located at a food court. Also, I've had their bi bim bap at least 4 times now!? We used to head to Food Republic for the fried Hokkien mee, but the Korean food stall has taken over my heart ♡


TA-DAH!!!!!!


Happy girl is me, can you tell? :D




Seems like I'm not the only happy one ;)


And then....after what seemed like 2 hours worth of pondering and pondering.... I got even happier :*D


So I ended up with a big PVS paper bag, inside consisting of not just one, but two pairs of new shoes!!!!!! Woohoo ^^


New Balance + Jeffrey Campbell




This is actually a kid's sized New Balance shoes, hence the velcro instead of shoe laces. Never thought I'd jump on the New Balance bandwagon, but Woody has been convincing me to get a pair since our Hong Kong trip..


Really liking the cute shoe box, there are even unicorns lined inside box. Pink, rainbow and unicorns can never go wrong.


Got the classic Jeffrey Campbell soiree with the black gradient heel in the end. Was trying to decide between the clear and the gradient black one in the store, decided on the black one because I already have a clear pair of JCs.


Pretty shoes deserve a photoshoot ♥


And nice boyfriend deserves an extra effort in editing photos... HAHAH :p




Impromptu photoshoot, and I was lazy to edit the cars out so yea, we hold our mini photoshoots in the car park!! LOL. Secret revealed.






Thank you for the shoes and the love....more to come ^^ M♡chi m♡chi m♡chi!!!!

x♥x♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments