012 - The Sushi Bar

By Melody Tan - 3/23/2013 06:38:00 PM

Just when I blogged about Japanese food not too long ago, here's yet another day when Joanne and I had dinner at The Sushi Bar! It is located at a hidden corner of Far East Plaza, and the restaurant is a really small one hidden at a corner at level 3. I managed to end work early (like finally), and went to do a manicure and pedicure first. It's been eons since the last one, I just didn't have the time to settle down and pamper myself a bit. I'm surprised the manicure woman still remembers me! She even said my hair grew fast, it's alot longer since the last time she saw me. I guess that shows how long it has been :*)


I did a new colour from the limited edition Mariah Carey by OPI Collection Liquid Sand nail polish! The colour is called "The Impossible". It's a textured and glittered reddish pink. I like it because it's matte...♡ I also did gelish pedicure, will post pictures soon.




My date for the night ♥♥♥




Chawanmushi with Salmon Roe, Salmon and Tuna sashimi.

That's Scallop Mentai and Salmon Aburi Maki. We were very excited to try the Salmon Aburi Maki, because we haven't had Shiok Maki in a while! I guess Shiok Maki really wins all the makis out there because of their amazingly yummy sauce and all that tobiko roe sprinkled generously on top!! A little does go a long way I guess. Everyone's been posting shots of shiok maki in their Instagram lately!!





The Sushi Bar
Far East Plaza #03-89, Tel: 9625 0861




Ending off this post with a song I've been putting on repeat recently...
"Cause I'm only a crack in this castle of glass, hardly anything there for you to see"



x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments