059 - Super Loco

By Melody Tan - 7/02/2015 09:36:00 PM

Hellooooooooo!! Decided to finally try getting back on blogging again after some spur of motivation by the people around me. So, here I am to blog about my brunch at Super Loco last weekend. Speaking of which, I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow. The week zoomed past just like that! As I always say, it's a bittersweet feeling to have the weekdays pass so quickly and having the weekends here again. Because the weekends will just pass by even faster and it means that we're on to the next week!

Brunch with Amanda and Joanne, my favorite university mates, was settled at Super Loco. Have heard of this place here and there, but it was never among the top of my mind. Super Loco serves up delicious authentic Mexican street food, so do expect some taco and burrito action!


Wild berries and mango smoothies to start off with!



I am in love with the concept of this place.


Because early-comers deserve some selfie time!




After recommendations from their staff, we decided to get these to share. What a spread, cos we were all really hungry hahaha.


Photos first, before the food is wiped off the table!




Super Huevos Rancheros, super super good!! Lotsa guacamole please! I think this is one of their signature dishes.


Breakfast Burrrito, nice too but too little a portion to share among us.


An extra order of Breakfast Chilaquiles, because I was so hungry....


Hmmm we had these for dessert, Crepes Mexicana. We were told that these were like Mexican pancakes. Well, it was okay, normal bananas and walnut crepes with caramel sauce.










Objective of the day achieved.






Just when Joanne stops taking shaky photos, Amanda gets bored :(





Super Loco
60 Robertson Quay, The Quayside
+65 6235 8900

FACEBOOK
MENU

Loved the place, but prices are a tad bit on the higher side compared to other cafes. A great chillout place with an awesome, Instagram-worthy interior! May go back to try the corn soft serve and to have Super Huevos Rancheros again :)

P/S: Changed my blog layout to a minimalistic one, finally am able to find one that suits my liking. Cheers to more blog posts ahead!? Hehehe.



x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments