040 - Jams into the night

By Melody Tan - 10/04/2013 12:10:00 PM

Just sharing some of the jams I listen to every now and then, new and old favorites of mine.
When I like a song, I can put it on repeat. A day, 2 weeks, a month. Even up to 3 months. It varies.
Some are like passing phases, while some stick with you forever. They are unforgettable like that.
I can't live without music, the thought of it makes me shifty and uncomfortable.
I love slow, emotional and sentimental songs, gives the warm and fuzzy vibes.
But you know, sometimes it really depends on my mood.
So what songs do you listen to?




Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One

So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one
But there's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two, is better than one




Neyo - One in a Million

Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this




FloRida - Club Can't Handle Me

You know I know how
To make 'em stop and stare as I zone out
The club can't even handle me right now
Watchin' you watchin' me, I go all out
The club can't even handle me right now




Usher - Love In This Club

I wanna make love in this club
Make love in this club, yea, in this club, yea, in this club
I wanna make love in this club, yea
In this club, yea, in this club, yea, in this club




Dash Berlin ft. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Better Half Of Me (Acoustic)

When all I want is for you to see
The side that I don’t show to anyone
In fear that they may turn and run
Alone and incomplete
No more tears to cry
No more blood to bleed
I’ll fall forever endlessly
When you should be the ground beneath my feet
The better half of me




Cody Simpson - Summertime of Our Lives

Wherever you are, no matter how far
I promise that I won't give up on you
They say out of sight means out of mind
But they couldn't be further from the truth
Cause I'm in love with you
I'm still in love with you




Drake - Hold On, We're Going Home

Cause you're a good girl and you know it
You act so different around me
Cause you're a good girl and you know it
I know exactly who you could be
Just hold on we're going home
Just hold on we're going home
It's hard to do these things alone
Just hold on we're going home




Craig David - You Don't Miss Your Water

You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
But I believe so strongly in you and I
Can somebody answer me the question why
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry




Avril Lavigne - Hot

You make me so hot, make me wanna drop
You're so ridiculous, I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous, you're so good to me, baby baby
You're so good to me, baby baby



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments