043 - Woody's Birthday (2012)

By Melody Tan - 10/18/2013 11:38:00 AM

Woody's birthday is just around the corner once again, this will be my second time celebrating it with him! Just thought that I can post a pictorial post about his birthday last year before the next one arrives! :) Have got this year's one all planned out and I can't deny I'm very excited about it myself!! Hehe. Most importantly, I hope he likes it too and allows me to celebrate his many more birthdays to come!! Hahaha.


We had a staycation at Fairmont during the weekend before his actual birthday.




Balloons for the birthday boy!



'
Hi Ted!!






I baked my first rainbow cake for his birthday.




Not bad for a first attempt, I hope?


However, by the time we reached the hotel...THIS HAPPENED. LOL.




The theme for last year's birthday was a "Birthday Picnic".


My cutest birthday boy! :*)










All the picnic food prepared by me! Not too big a spread, I know....hahaha.




Photoshoot with the new friend, Ted!




























Checking out the next day along with a tired Ted, LOL!!



It has been almost a year since all these happened, seems like a really long time ago! On his actual birthday, we had dinner at Absinthe, which serves awesome French cuisine. Then I also brought him up to Singapore Flyer as well. After that, we went to meet his friends at Alps.. that's pretty much it. Heh, I am hoping for it to be more awesome this year.. Shall blog about it when the time comes!

TGIF, everyone!!!! Have a good weekend :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments