057 - #wmkorea13 Travelogue {Day 5}

By Melody Tan - 9/25/2014 08:11:00 PM

Surprise!!!!

I'm here to blog about #wmkorea13, Day 5! The last post was 3 months back, so... I don't know if anybody even comes back to check for any content update but it's fine. Hahaha, I wouldn't want to read a blog that updates so infrequently anyway T_T


Starting our cold Boxing Day morning at Osulloc, Myeongdong!


Bought a box of green tea latte back. Gotta love ANYTHING GREEN TEAAAAA.


We were the only customers there~


If only I could start my everyday like that, it'd be perfect...








We made our way down to Lotte Young Plaza to shop! Here's EXO welcoming me.. I don't listen to their songs though, have completely lost touch of Kpop and fandom. The mall is really catered for the youths, and they have the nicest smelling washroom I've ever been to in my entire life! Gosh it smells like vanilla and chocolate, makes me want to stay in there for a long time.


We randomly went up to the roof terrace and to our surprise, it was snowing!! It's the first time the both of us have seen real snow, plus we were experiencing it together so it was a really memorable moment :')


#SNOWSELFIES! The only bad thing about snow is that it makes your hair damp...


While we were happily taking photos, this ahjusshi came to sweep the snow away~


Soooo haappy!!!


Favorite photo in the snow!!!


I wanted to go down and buy a hat from Stylenanda because the snow was making my hair so wet...




But when we wanted to go back up, the snow stopped................ -_-


So we continued with our shopping, bought so much at Laneige! The hydrating series makes up my everyday skincare routine now.


Myeongdong street, always crowded.






A piece of advice here - Buy ONE winter jacket locally and buy the rest of your winter clothes there!!! I bought this exact same UNIQLO down jacket for SGD$150, but it's one third of the price here. Not forgetting the tax refund you'll be able to have! Hurhur, explains my face.


Next up, conquering Hongdae!


Waiting for the subway..






It got really cold when night time came so we hid here and there at cafes.


Coffeesmith, a coffee chain in Seoul.


Random shot on the streets of Hongdae, another of my favorite photo from this trip.


We walked and walked and walked, to find this! STYLENANDA Flagship Store!!! Thank you W for walking in the cold with me for this!!!


This building must be a landmark all by itself!


When at Stylenanda, spam usage of the free photobooth!!!!


Bought a pair of shoes there, as well as 3 Concept Eyes cosmetics. Super super love 3CE makeup :D!! It was like heaven in there, but there were so many other girls that were grabbing stuff and trying on all the products. Tsk.


After our Hongdae trip, we cabbed back to our hotel because we were so so tired!


내 손 잡아줄래....

#wmkorea13 Travelogue

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments