064 - Greetings from October 2016

By Melody Tan - 10/11/2016 09:30:00 PM



Has it been a year since I last blogged? The MBS staycation post seemed so long ago. I currently am a sick puppy, been home all day and didn't step outta the house (besides getting my lazy ass down for an MC at the doctor's). Managed to finish up a few things that I've always wanted to do. I even watched UP, only to realize that I've never watched it before.. Hmm, I thought I did though but I can't remember any of the storyline. It got me quite teary at some parts because...it showed how love should be. When you love someone, you love them with all your heart. But when they're gone, you gotta move on and let the good memories remain. Being in love and in a relationship is always a great adventure and it's what you make out of it. Happy or sad, your actions will lead to the end results and only time will tell.


Thanks for the adventure.


Life is short, cherish it while it lasts.

It's already mid-October, where did 2016 go to? Still remembering wishing for 2016 to be a great year. But after all that has happened from Jan till now, I feel that this year has been quite a disappointing year. There isn't anything great to shout about, other than I finally stepped foot on Nippon land and saw cherry blossoms with my own eyes! I can't seem to think of anything else that's memorable because as I said, it's been a disappointing year overall. Nevertheless, there're still 2 more months to the end of 2016 and I'm putting my hopes high for December! December is always my favourite month♥ In fact, I've already been listening to my usual Christmas playlist that I've been listening to for the past 2 Christmases. Maybe I should share it here one day if I ever do upload it!

P/S: Thinking if I should take the time out to blog about my Japan trip? Heh.
x


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments